Ghrita - ගිතෙල් - Githel

Thursday, August 7, 20147comments

Nmee of the drug - Ghrita ( githel)
Synonyms of Ghrta - Sans - Gruta , Aajya , havisa , Sarpis , Purodas , Pavitra, Navanitaka, Todaya, Vahniboogya, Amruta, Abisaara, Aayu, Jivananiya.

Githel is taken from milk, by boiling it can take. It is oily / snighdha compound wich is yellowish white in color, produce little amount of moisture in channels. This githels is frizing in cold situation, and melting when hot nature.

Properties of Ghrita

  • Rasa - Madura
  • veerya - Sheeta
  • Guna - Snighda , Unctuous.
  • Effect on dosha - mitigate vaata & pitta
Chemical constituent of Ghrita 
  • Flocculated  protin
  • Fat
  • Vitamin A & D
Indications of  Ghrita 
  • Remove poisons 
  • Fever , Visarpa
  • Insanity , Epilepsy,
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Flatulence , Fainting 
  • Ulcer 
  • Loss of Rakta
  • Herpes 
  • Blood disease 
Prepared drugs 
  • Tripala gugullu
  • Chavyadi grita
  • Madana modaka
  • Mahaasithaarama
  • Mustakaadi moodaka
  • Ashvaganda grita
  • Asoka grita
  • Kusmaandaa lepa
  • Jaagalaadi gritaya
  • Siddharta gritaya 





Share this article :

+ comments + 7 comments

August 17, 2020 at 7:01 PM

Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ebacol the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ebacol write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ebacol instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348159042641    And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC    

August 19, 2020 at 6:16 PM

I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr Ebacol  for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address;dr    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  or whatsapp +2348159042641   thank you....                                                              

October 12, 2020 at 12:45 PM

I want to share my happiness to the world on how i was cured from (HERPES VIRUS) by Dr Oseremen herbal , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms, but i did not have that kind of money to buy the drugs.the one i used before did not cured me. on one faithful day, a friend of my in united kingdom told me about Dr Oseremen herbal, he told me that,it is the herbal treatment that cure is husband from hepatitis B and she told me that he have cure so many people from herpes virus with is herb medicine,then she told me to contact him that he we cure me with is herb . when i contacted Dr Oseremen, he gave me hope and say that i we be cure once i get his herbal, he send the Herbal medicine to me and i take it for two weeks and it seriously worked for me, i went to the hospital to check, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true, just contact him and get cure from Dr Oseremen healing herbs, he also have the herb to cure any kind of hepatitis B,C A. AND DIFFERENT KIND OF SICKNESS Remember delay in treatment leads to death.. contact Dr Oseremen on is email at (Dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on is Number :+2349056394313 and he we cure you with is HEALING HERB MEDICINE , thanks to Dr  Oseremen for cure me is healing herbs medicine

July 10, 2021 at 7:40 AM

Herpes cure is real.
I am living proof that herbal medicines permanently cures herpes virus.

Please no Insult, just ignore if you think herbal is primitive and outdated.

If you want a herbal cure, here is the contact: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

August 10, 2021 at 6:39 AM

I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE
1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 Diabetes
God bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

October 11, 2021 at 8:44 AM

HELLO everyone! Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great DR David After been diagnose with the #herpes for the passed 1 years, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found many testimonies of Great DR David in an online research Like anybody would be, i advice anyone that is living with herpes can also contact him today, because he has the cure to virus problem contact him on WhatsApp +2348103442287
Or his Email: drdavidherberhome@gmail.com
1…ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LOOSE WEIGHT AND BODY/EX-BACK/HEPATITIS/
THANK YOU DR David FOR YOU GOOD WORK IN MY LIFE..

https://www.facebook.com/Dr-David-Herbal-Home-109272270791218/

November 30, 2021 at 3:45 AM

Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed for Herpes cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure Herpes is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful to cure Herpes.he Natural roots/rbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever for more information about Herpes cure Pls share this. I was so happy to see that my result showed up negative after taking Dr.Sandy herbal medication for my Herpes contact him via
Email dr.sandyspelltemple@gmail.com
call Whatsapp Number +2349154145362
facebook page https://www.facebook.com/healthmedicationcare
FOR FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS USING POWERFUL SPELLS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON:
1 Cancer herbal medicine
2 Hiv herbal medicine
3 Low sperm count
4 Barrennessi
5 Hvp herbal medicine
6 Herpes herbal medicine
7 ADHD CDC cure..

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | DVK | Web Template
Copyright © 2013. Herbal Plants of Asia - All Rights Reserved
Website Created and Published by Dananjaya Vimukthi
Proudly powered by Blogger